The City of Windhoek will be carrying out a Household Waste Audit during the week of the 16-20 November 2020. The wheelie bins will be collected from different houses in the mornings and delivered back on the same day in the afternoon.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria