The City of Windhoek today held its annual Christmas lunch for the elderly. The event was hosted by the new Mayor Job Amupanda, who while addressing the elderly, recognized the presence of 88-year-old Professor Mburumba Kerina and credited him for naming Namibia.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria