The Communication Regulatory Authority of Namibia has launched the National SIM Registration Campaign. The launch of the campaign is part of the government’s move to operationalize Part 6 of the Communications Act of 2009, which enables the interception of communications and surveillance through the implementation of mandatory SIM-registration and data-retention regulations.
- EU adds 8 individuals to list of sanctions from DRC
- Windhoek resident assured veld fires are under control
- Zambia urged to strike debt restructuring deal with international creditors
- Ghana’s finance minister survives vote of no confidence
- African National Congress Integrity Commission to deliver Phala Phala report