The Namibian Cycling Federation says they are currently advocating the “share the road campaign”, after Wednesday’s fatal cycling accident. The president of the Namibian Cycling Federation Axel Theissen said they are working closely with authorities to ensure safe cycling routes for cyclists. Here’s Axel Theissen with more.
- Another tiger escapes in Western Cape
- SA’s first COVID-19 vaccine ready for trials
- 25 People arrested in connection with sabotage and fraud at Eskom
- Somali government reportedly killed more than 130 fighters from al-Shabab militant group
- Pope Francis to start trip to two fragile African nations on Tuesday