The Basic Education Department in South Africa is under pressure to do away with rotational schooling. It was meant to curb the spread of Covid-19 and has been in place since 2020. But the Democratic Alliance says it has far-reaching consequences on the development and well-being of pupils. Here’s Baxolile Nodada from the DA.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops