The Basic Education Department in South Africa is under pressure to do away with rotational schooling. It was meant to curb the spread of Covid-19 and has been in place since 2020. But the Democratic Alliance says it has far-reaching consequences on the development and well-being of pupils. Here’s Baxolile Nodada from the DA.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho