The US Government-funded DREAMS program and the Ministry of Sport, Youth and National Service yesterday launched a Labour Market Assessment Report which identifies economic growth sectors, and occupational and entrepreneurship opportunities for adolescent girls and young women in Namibia. The assessment, which can be accessed on the Future Media News social media channels, identifies seven economic growth sectors in the districts where DREAMS is implemented including wholesale and retail trade, artisanal sectors, information technology, and hospitality. The report also points out specific occupations within each sector as potential employment and self-employment avenues for young women.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised