The Namibian Police Force seized illicit drugs countrywide with a street value of over N$ 300 000 during December last year with cannabis accounting for the bulk of the haul. A total of 132 suspects were arrested in connection with the drugs of which 119 were Namibians, one Angolan, one German, one South African, nine Zambian, and one Zimbabwean.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho