As has been widely reported, the Dune 7 recreational area in the Dorob National Park has been closed for upgrades and renovations from 3 to 15 December 2022. According to the he Ministry of Environment and Tourism work will be done on the ablution facilities and other tourism infrastructure, including the construction of two new ablution facilities and five braai areas, the erection of a fence, and the construction of an entrance gate and a reception office. A thorough clean up will also take place.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500