The Electricity Control Board has announced an increase in the NamPower Bulk Electricity Tariff of 7.3% for the financial period 2022/2023. Here is the Acting CEO of the Electricity Control Board of Namibia, Rachel Boois.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho