The Electoral Commission of Namibia has launched its five-year strategic plan. The plan will define the direction that the commission will embark on. The plan will be implemented through several strategic objectives that have been carefully selected and highlighted within the commission’s strategic plan, such as strengthening institutional capacity; improving and streamlining budgeting, procurement, logistics, and asset management processes; strengthening the ECN’s legal framework and stakeholder engagements, as well as improving the planning, monitoring and evaluation functions.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised