Following the energy ‘scramble for Africa’ by western countries in January, the Managing Director of High Economic Intelligence, Salomo Hei says that Africa can only have economic bargaining power as a block, preferably with the African Continental Free Trade Area.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised