Pioneer Foods is ceasing production of its Pecks Anchovette and Redro fish pastes, saying that people no longer have an appetite for minced fish preserved in a jar. Business Insider reports that while it’s still early days, the social media kickback has lacked the vigour of other product cancellations like those for Lay’s Salt and Vinegar and Nestle’s Chocolate Log, perhaps hinting at the limited popularity of the product. However, the often-divisive spreads have had something of a cult following for several decades.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency