Minister of Environment and Tourism Pohamba Shifeta says wildlife crime is being addressed. It follows the discovery of 11 dehorned rhino carcasses in the Etosha National Park at the beginning of June. Shifeta called an urgent press conference this afternoon saying that some of the culprits have been arrested, while plans are underway to arrest the remaining ones.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised