Alberto Bailleres, one of the richest men in Mexico and owner of Namibia’s Erindi Private Game Reserve, has died at the age of 90. The New Era newspaper reports that the billionaire died on 2 February in Mexico City, according to a statement from his business conglomerate, Grupo Bal SA.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho