EU countries are still debating the details of the sixth package of sanctions against Moscow over the invasion of Ukraine. The proposals include a phased-in ban on Russian oil imports, a topic dividing EU nations. Rosie Birchard reports from Brussels.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho