The European Union has unveiled tough new rules which aim to rein in the powers of tech giants which could see firms like Facebook, Apple and Amazon soon facing massive fines if they violate the rules.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test