The European Court of Human Rights has ruled against a UK plan to send asylum seekers to Rwanda in an 11th hour ruling that grounded the first flight that was scheduled to leave Britain late on Tuesday. British Prime Minister Boris Johnson remains determined though to continue with the planned removals.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised