The Freedom Front Plus says that there is no transparency or detail around the three-phase Covid-19-vaccination rollout strategy as unveiled by the minister of Health, with party leader, Pieter Groenewald saying the vague plan is another example of the government and the Department failing South Africa.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria