Eurowings Discover and Ethiopian Airlines have both expanded their operations at the Hosea Kutako International Airport. As previously reported the Lufthansa Group will increase the Eurowings Discover service to seven weekly flights between Frankfurt and Windhoek, while Ethiopian Airlines has increased its flight frequency from four to five times per week between Addis Ababa and Windhoek. Fly Namibia reportedly also plan to increase the number of Windhoek to Cape Town flights they offer, and TAAG Angola will add Saturday to their existing Monday and Thursday schedules.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised