A former director of the Louvre Museum in Paris has been charged with conspiring to hide the origin of archaeological treasures. Ross Cullen reports that investigators suspect the works were smuggled out of Egypt in the chaos of the Arab Spring.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid