Four people died in a motor vehicle accident on Monday after the Polo Vivo they were travelling in collided head-on with an oncoming pickup at about 8pm, 10 kilometres from Karibib towards Usakos. The Namibia press agency reports that while it is still unclear what led to the collision it is alleged that the driver of a white Toyota Double Cab was travelling from the Karibib direction towards Usakos when he collided head-on with the grey Polo which was travelling from the opposite direction. The deceased’s next of kin have been notified and investigations are continuing.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops