The Freedom Market Foundation says South Africa’s planned National Health Insurance is not the kind of structural reform that the country needs. Newsflash quotes deputy director Chris Hattingh as saying that the NHI is a very high-risk proposal that will cause drastic, sudden, and substantial changes to both the public and private health sectors simultaneously.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test