The United Nations Development Programme Resident Representative to Namibia, Alka Bhatia, has encouraged beneficiaries of the Urban Agricultural Project to use technology to market their produce. Nampa reports that Bhatia during a site visit to the project at Swakopmund on Tuesday advised: “This is how we want to take it forward so that even when consumers are unable to come to you or you go to them.” The project was launched by the UNDP in partnership with the Municipality of Swakopmund and funded by the Japanese Government in June 2021.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500