The G7 summit has kicked off in Germany, with leaders from the world’s wealthiest democracies seeking to remain united in the face of issues stemming from Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, as evidenced, Ira Spitzer reports in one of their first decisions being to ban Russian gold imports.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised