Hillary Gardee’s family says she was shot execution-style and allegedly forced to withdraw R1 300 before she was killed but family and EFF national spokesperson, Sinawo Thambo, said there might be a deeper motive for her killing. “One cannot shoot someone in the head for R1 300, the risk is too high. It doesn’t inspire us to believe that this was a common criminal act. If you can afford a gun and ammunition, you don’t need that much money to conduct a crime,” Thambo said, adding that the family is concerned about the handling of the crime scene by the police.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500