In an update: All three suspects in the murder of Hillary Gardee have abandoned their bail applications. Eyewitness News reports that Sipho Mkhatshwa, Philemon Lukhele, and Mduduzi Nkala have appeared in the Nelspruit Magistrate’s Court for killing Gardee.The 28-year-old daughter of the Economic Freedom Fighters’ former secretary-general, Godrich Gardee, went missing last month and her body was discovered near Sabbie in Mpumalanga.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho