Gauteng’s most-wanted suspect, Mbuso Biyela, has been killed in KwaZulu-Natal during a shootout with police. Biyela was wanted for eight cases, including the murder of a police officer. A reward of R100,000 was offered in May for information on his whereabouts.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid