The African Continental Free Trade Area offers Namibia the opportunity to address its economic challenges by enabling trade facilitation and creation, Bank of Namibia Governor Johannes !Gawaxab has said. The Namibia press agency reports that speaking during the Bank of Namibia’s 21st Annual Symposium !Gawaxab said Namibia’s economic challenges can be addressed by assisting the enabling of trade facilitation and trade creation but that this requires that “we modernise, simplify and harmonise our export and import procedures, and ensure a friendly business environment to address bottlenecks that hinder trade”.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria