President Hage Geingob has conveyed his condolences to the spouse and family of the late leading Mexican investor Alberto Bailleres Gonzalez, who died at the age of 90, on 02 February 2022. In his message shared with the media on Friday, Geingob said: “Namibians will remember Gonzalez as a friend and status investor who was intending to contribute to our development”. The late billionaire mining mogul, one of Mexico’s most influential businessmen, owned the Erindi Private Game Reserve in the Otjozondjupa Region.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho