President Hage Geingob has expressed disappointment in Namibians who want to be begged to get vaccinated, an action which is self-beneficial and should be considered in the greater interest of mitigating the further spread of COVID-19 collectively. “The problem with Namibians is they like to cry foul, something in your own interest, somebody must beg you. Why must I beg you to get vaccinated for your own safety and the safety of the nation? Why must I chase you around and people are dying?” Geingob fumed at the 39th COVID-19 public briefing at Statehouse.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency