President Hage Geingob has described the late Immanuel Ngatjizeko as a gallant son and hero of Namibia whose final gift to the country will be his revolutionary ideas, actions, values and principles. The Namibia press agency reports that, speaking at his funeral, Geingob said that Ngatjizeko leaves behind a body of commendable works, a legacy of struggle and sacrifice, a legacy of integrity and a legacy of love for country, Swapo Party, family and Namibia as a whole.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho