President Hage Geingo, addressing Namibians earlier today at the 44th Covid-19 update on National Response Measures, announced that the country is in the last stages of the 5th Wave, which started on the 10th of May 2022 with 222 cases, with a peak of the 585 cases on the 18th of May 2022. Geingob also urged and encouraged Namibians to continue wearing masks, especially in indoor settings and on airplanes.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised