FSN’s Nina-Maria Potts reports that the US state of Georgia is to recount every ballot cast in the presidential election by hand, a move announced by Georgia’s Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, following demands for a recount from the Trump campaign and state Republican officials.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria