German Parliamentarians have decided to strip the country’s former Chancellor Gerard Schroder of certain privileges that are given to leaders once they leave office. This Trent Murray reports, comes after intense criticism of Schroder’s business ties with Russian energy companies – which he has refused to give up despite European sanctions against the Kremlin in the wake of the war in Ukraine.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised