German Parliamentarians have decided to strip the country’s former Chancellor Gerard Schroder of certain privileges that are given to leaders once they leave office. This Trent Murray reports, comes after intense criticism of Schroder’s business ties with Russian energy companies – which he has refused to give up despite European sanctions against the Kremlin in the wake of the war in Ukraine.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid