Ghana’s Supreme Court has set Tuesday, January 26 to hear an election petition filed by the opposition political party, National Democratic Congress, which seeks to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential polls, which declared incumbent Nana Akufo Addo as winner.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria