The Government Institutions Pension Fund has invested over N$ 20 million in a housing development by Beucorp Group (Pty) Ltd, through the Koningstein Capital Investment Property Fund. The GIPF says that, through the investment, which saw the development of over 120 housing units between the price range of N$ 800 000 to N$ 1.5 million in Extension 3, Tamariskia, Swakopmund, the Fund not only contributed towards the employment of over 70 individuals but improved the living standards of their families. To read more about the investment visit the News Blog page on the Future Media website.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops