With COVID-19 cases continuously increasing, the government is reviewing its COVID-19 vaccination strategic campaign to enhance awareness and increase the country’s required 60 percent herd immunity. Nampa reports that Minister of Health and Social Services, Dr Kalumbi Shangula, said although government vaccination campaigns were rolled out in March when the first jabs were administered, the existing method is not effective enough to drive people to believe in the efficacy of the vaccines.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test