Guinea has charged its former President, Alpha Conde for alleged crimes while in office. 26 other ministers during his rule are also expected to be prosecuted for other alleged crimes including assassinations and kidnapping. Nabil Ahmed Rufai reports from Accra.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops