The death toll from a series of explosions in Equatorial Guinea on Sunday has risen to 98. According to Reuters, officials say 615 people were injured, with 299 still in the hospital. The blasts hit a military base in the country’s main city, Bata. Officials blame badly stored dynamite along with stubble burning by nearby farmers. President Teodoro Obiang Nguema says almost all buildings and homes in the city suffered huge damage. He earlier said the blasts had been caused by negligence at the Nkoantoma military base.