Harvard University has created a $100 million dollar fund to acknowledge its links to slavery, becoming the latest to pay reparations or set up funds to try and atone for past injustices. Nick Harper has more from Washington.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho