The recent heavy rain storms in Windhoek have washed cars away, halted traffic, and put property specialists under pressure this week in the flooded inner-city. Tamara-Lee Pienaar, Real Estate Specialist with Sell Fast in Windhoek says the heavy rainfall has affected people from all walks of life.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria