The Ministry of Home Affairs will as of February 1 move into their new premises at the corner of Hosea Kutako and Harvey street, opposite the Electoral Commission of Namibia. The existing offices and application hall situated on Independence Avenue as well as the Khomas Regional Office situated in Windhoek’s Northern Industrial Area will therefore be closed from Friday January 28 and all phone lines will also be affected. Clients in need of birth certificates are advised to temporarily make use of the hospital based facilities at the Windhoek Central and Katutura Intermediate hospitals, while the Rhino Park Private Hospital will be responsible for issuing death certificates.
- Russian soldier pleads guilty at Kyiv war crimes trial
- Compassionate Leave as provided for under Section 25 of the Labour Act, 2007 (No. 11 of 2007
- African scientists and technology could drive future black hole discoveries
- Guterres launches climate ‘Marshall Plan’
- South Africans struggling financially