The Ministry of Home Affairs will as of February 1 move into their new premises at the corner of Hosea Kutako and Harvey street, opposite the Electoral Commission of Namibia. The existing offices and application hall situated on Independence Avenue as well as the Khomas Regional Office situated in Windhoek’s Northern Industrial Area will therefore be closed from Friday January 28 and all phone lines will also be affected. Clients in need of birth certificates are advised to temporarily make use of the hospital based facilities at the Windhoek Central and Katutura Intermediate hospitals, while the Rhino Park Private Hospital will be responsible for issuing death certificates.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho