The Hong Kong government is continuing its fight against US demands that Hong Kong manufacturers re-label their goods as “Made in China” if they want to sell in the US with the Hong Kong government saying it may seek arbitration from the World Trade Organisation if a resolution cannot be reached. FSN’s Richard Kimber reports from Hong Kong.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria