Tanzanian President Samia Suluhu Hassan has ordered a review of the media law to promote press freedom in the country, even as she strongly warned against irresponsible journalism. Daniel Kijo has more from Dar es Salaam.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops