Tanzanian President Samia Suluhu Hassan has ordered a review of the media law to promote press freedom in the country, even as she strongly warned against irresponsible journalism. Daniel Kijo has more from Dar es Salaam.
- Compassionate Leave as provided for under Section 25 of the Labour Act, 2007 (No. 11 of 2007
- African scientists and technology could drive future black hole discoveries
- Guterres launches climate ‘Marshall Plan’
- South Africans struggling financially
- Belarus introduces death penalty for ‘attempted’ terrorism