World Hunger Day is observed globally on 28 May every year to raise awareness about the more than 820 million people living in chronic hunger worldwide. With this years theme being “Leave no one behind” we contacted Esther Lusepani, the Executive Director in the Ministry of Gender Equality, Poverty Eradication and Social Welfare who says that hunger remains a concern in Namibia.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test