Hyphen Hydrogen Energy, a Namibian green hydrogen development company, has signed non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies with the aim of providing them with up to 750,000 tonnes of green ammonia annually. The agreements with a major chemical company and Approtium, a South Korean hydrogen producer, are targeting offtake of up to 500,000 tonnes and 250,000 tonnes a year respectively. Hyphen has now concluded MoUs for volumes exceeding one million tonnes of ammonia per annum.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised