Former Botswana president Ian Khama claims his successor, President Mokgweetsi Masisi, ordered the detention of his twin brothers, Tshekedi and Anthony Khama, by state security. News24 reports that Khama made the statement at former Zambian president Rupiah Banda’s state funeral on Thursday in Lusaka, Zambia, his first public appearance since fleeing Botswana. Khama insisted that he was being persecuted back home and that the move against his brothers was part of a grand scheme of going after him on false allegations.
- Compassionate Leave as provided for under Section 25 of the Labour Act, 2007 (No. 11 of 2007
- African scientists and technology could drive future black hole discoveries
- Guterres launches climate ‘Marshall Plan’
- South Africans struggling financially
- Belarus introduces death penalty for ‘attempted’ terrorism