Trade and regional security will be at the top of the agenda when India hosts the foreign ministers of ASEAN countries on Thursday for a two-day meet. India authorities say the Association of Southeast Asian Nations or ASEAN, is central to India’s Act East foreign policy.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised