The Indian government is ready to put a pause on the controversial farm laws which have attracted massive protests in the past two months. The farmers are not calling the protests off yet…But intend to intensify their agitation in the next week. Farmers protesting against the controversial farm sector laws have decided to hold out for complete scrapping of the laws, rejecting the Centre’s new proposal of putting them on hold for 18 months while negotiations continue with a fresh committee.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test