Schools and colleges are reopening in India’s capital after nearly two years of COVID-19 led disruptions. This, Ishan Garg reports, comes as the country recorded its lowest daily caseload in a month on Monday – sparking hopes that the country’s third wave may have peaked.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops